Table of Contents
What about ADB setup 1.4.3? It is the most popular version of the Android Debug Bridge. ADB is a versatile command line that helps to communicate and control Android devices through a PC. it makes a strong bridge between the computer and the Android device. Why do you need it? If you always connect your Android device to the computer, ADB is more beneficial. Due to ADB, you can control your Android devices through a PC.
Android Debug Bridge is compatible with any computer, such as Windows, Linux, and Mac computers. Hence, you can download it for any Operating System. Likewise, the software is relatively simple and easy to handle. Is ADB setup 1.4.3 safe? Why not? The software is a 100% secure application. It is free from viruses and malware. It never changes your data. If you wish to try it, you can download it from its official website.
Android ADB Driver
ADB is an important part of Android development that is mainly used by developers to debug applications. It helps to control your Android devices through a PC such as Windows, Mac, and Linux OS. Likewise, it includes beneficial tools bundled with the Android Software Development kit and code. Also, you can download ADB files for Android for free. Hence, you don’t need to make payments to use it. Now let’s see what are the advanced features of the ADB setup 1.4.3.
- ADB supports Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, HTC, Sony, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, and Amazon. Likewise, you can download it for Windows, Mac, and Linux OS.
- The software is available for free to control your Android devices from the computer.
- The software automatically detects the chipset of the devices.
- Lets you install ADB on Windows simply
- The ADB driver lets you refresh the Android device list attached to the PC. You can get this feature by downloading version 2.0.
- You can find the name of the manufacturer as well as the Model Number of the device
- Free from viruses and malware
What are the uses of ADB setup 1.4.3?
- Install, copy, and delete files.
- Access hidden functions of the Android devices
- Unix shell provides various commands on Android devices
- Download ADB for examines logs on the phone
- Upgrade the firmware and system elements
- Take a screenshot of the phone
- Install and debug apps.
- Record a video
How does it work?
ADB contains three components. They are Client, Daemon, and Server. The client runs on your computer for development. Likewise, the Client sends commands through USB cables or wirelessly. Also, Daemon runs commands on the devices. As well as the Server manages the communication between the client and the daemon.
The Android Debug Bridge requires the installation and execution of some parts. Therefore, before communicating with an Android device, you must run it when you have booted the computer. Now, can you see a message in the command prompt? That means the daemon is running.
What can you do if the daemon is not working? Daemon starts the process and tells you where it begins with the local TCP port. You can use ADB to access those devices after the server has set up the connections to all devices. Then, the software confirms the connections to all the running devices.
The process to run ADB on a Windows computer
Here we provide a simple step guide to download ADB setup 1.4.3 to Windows Operating Systems. The software is unavailable in Google Play Store. Hence, you can get it from ADB’s official website for free.
- Download the Android SDK Driver ZIP file for Windows computers.
- Take out the ZIP file contents to an accessible folder (for example, C:\adb)
- Browse to where you extracted the contents of the Zip file by opening Windows Explorer.
- Click the “Open command prompt here” option and hold the Shift and Right-Click in the folder to open up the command prompt, from the directory of this ADB binary.
- Then connect your Android device to the Windows computer. Then change the USB mode to “Transfer file(MTP)” mode. Some OEMs may need this or not, but it is best to keep it in this mode for general compatibility.
- Enter the command in the Command Prompt window: ADB devices to launch the Android Debug Bridge daemon.
- On your Android device’s screen, you should see a prompt to allow or deny USB debugging access.
- Finally, re-enter the step # 6 command.
- If all was successful, now you should view your device’s serial number in the command prompt.
- Then, execute any ADB command on your device.
Here we provide some tips to avoid errors. If you face some issues while downloading ADB setup 1.4.3, You can follow these tips to resolve them.
- Check the “ADB-installer.log” for installation failure.
- Uninstall or remove the older versions of Google USB drivers.
- Download the latest version of the ADB installer APK for a successful result
- Android ADB driver over Wifi sometimes turns off automatically- reconnect to the Wifi to solve it.
- Some corporate Wifi networks may block p2p connections. Hence, try with another cable or a Wifi network.
- Install update KB2917929 for driver enumeration problems in installing ADB Windows 8.1.
- Use a proper USB cable to connect the device to the Windows computer
Do you often connect your Android devices to the computer? If so, you can use ADB setup 1.4.3 which is the most popular version of ADB. Android Debug Bridge is a command line tool that controls your Android devices through a PC. It provides access to the Unix shell that supports running various commands on devices.
The software is compatible with any computer, such as Windows, Mac, and Linux Operating Systems. Likewise, the software is available for free download. Hence, you don’t need to make any payment to use it. Also, the ADB is free from viruses and malware. If you want more details about the Android Debug Bridge, please refer to its official website.