Electric Bus Market 2023 – Global Industry Size, Trends, Share And Growth Forecast to 2029 An exclusive Electric Bus Market research report has been fabricated through the in-depth analysis of the market dynamics across five regions including North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The segmentation of the market by components, end users, and region was done based on thorough market analysis and validation through extensive primary inputs from industry experts (key opinion leaders of companies, and stakeholders) and secondary research (global/regional associations, trade journals, technical white papers, company’s website, annual report SEC filing, and paid databases).
The research dives deep into the global share, size, and trends, as well as the growth rate of the Electric Bus Market to project its progress during the forecast period. Most importantly, the report further identifies the past, present, and future trends that are expected to influence the Electric Bus Market and the development rate of the research segments of the market based on product type, application, and region.
Hydrogen fuel cell buses are powered by combining the powertrain with a fuel cell system, batteries, and controlled technology. These buses are considered the next generation of green vehicles since they have an extended life span than e-buses. Hydrogen fuel cell buses have route flexibility and a fast refuelling speed. Through such benefits, the demand for these buses is exponentially increasing for public transport systems. China has continuously been a leader in this technology and is driving the market.
Major Electric Bus Market Manufacturers covered in the market report include:
- BYD Co., Ltd (Shenzhen, China)
- Proterra, Inc. (Burlingame, California, United States)
- AB Volvo (Gothenburg, Sweden)
- New Flyer Industries (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Daimler AG (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Scania AB (Södertälje, Sweden)
- Iveco (Turin, Italy)
Get Sample PDF Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/102021
Global Electric Bus Market Highlights:
Based on our analysis, the global market showed lower growth in 2020 than the average annual growth in 2017-2019. The market is expected to grow from 192,000 units in 2021 to 544,000 units in 2028 at a CAGR of 16.0% over the period 2021-2028.
The Global Electric Bus Market report is provided for the international markets as well as development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key region’s development status. This report additionally states import/export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
Our research methodology is robust and includes data triangulation based on bottom-up and top-down approaches. We validated the approximate market number with the help of primary research.
The report for the Global Electric Bus Market of Fortune Business Insights covers extensive primary research. This is accompanied by a detailed analysis of qualitative and quantitative aspects by various industry experts and key opinion leaders to gain deeper insights into the market and industry performance. the report gives a clear picture of the current market scenario, which includes the historical and forecasted market size, in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macroeconomic, and governing factors of the market. Furthermore, the report provides comprehensive information about the strategies of the top companies in the industry, along with a broad study of the different market segments and regions
Drivers & Trends
The Electric Bus Market is reliant on a number of factors that can either help or hinder the industry overall. The variables are presented and classified according to their potential impact on the Electric Bus Market. Various factors are defined in the report for all of the Electric Bus Market segments and countries. These variables have data attached to them.
Insights and Tools:
- Electric Bus Market Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- Analyses of global Electric Bus Market trends, with historical data, estimates for 2023 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2030
- The market research includes historical and forecast data from like demand, application details, price trends, and company shares by geography, especially focusing on key regions like the United States, European Union, China, and other regions.
- In addition, the Electric Bus Market report provides insight into the main drivers, challenges, opportunities and risks of the market and the strategies of suppliers.
- To study and analyze the global Electric Bus Market consumption (value) by key regions/countries, product type and application, and history data.
- To understand the structure of the Electric Bus Market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Electric Bus Market manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis and development plans in the next few years.
- To analyse the Electric Bus Market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
The Global Electric Bus Market Forecast report covers the following features:
• To provide a detailed description of essential drivers and regional dynamics of the global Electric Bus Market, along with an assessment of the Electric Bus Market industry size and the market forecast. , and industry share analysis.
• Electric Bus Market shares assessments of significant companies in the market and covers several events such as joint ventures, collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and various other industry strategies.
Electric Bus Market Industry Competitive Analysis:
The Electric Bus Market report examines the competitive scenarios by analyzing key players in the market. The company profiling of leading market players has been included in this report with Porter’s five forces analysis and Value Chain analysis. Further, the strategies exercised by the companies for the expansion of business through mergers, acquisitions, and other business development measures are discussed in the report.
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Electric Bus Market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Electric Bus Market.
Table Of Content:
1 Market Overview
1.1 Electric Bus Market Introduction
1.2 Market Analysis by Type
1.3 Market Analysis by Applications
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
220.127.116.11 United States Market States and Outlook.
18.104.22.168 Canada Market States and Outlook.
22.214.171.124 Mexico Market States and Outlook.
1.4.2 Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
126.96.36.199 Germany Market States and Outlook.
188.8.131.52 France Market States and Outlook.
184.108.40.206 UK Market States and Outlook.
220.127.116.11 Russia Market States and Outlook.
18.104.22.168 Italy Market States and Outlook.
1.4.3 Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
22.214.171.124 China Market States and Outlook.
126.96.36.199 Japan Market States and Outlook.
188.8.131.52 Korea Market States and Outlook.
184.108.40.206 India Market States and Outlook.
220.127.116.11 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook.
1.4.4 South America, Middle East and Africa
18.104.22.168 Brazil Market States and Outlook.
22.214.171.124 Egypt Market States and Outlook.
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia Market States and Outlook.
188.8.131.52 South Africa Market States and Outlook.
184.108.40.206 Turkey Market States and Outlook.
1.5 Market Dynamics
1.5.1 Market Opportunities
1.5.2 Market Risk
1.5.3 Market Driving Force
2 Manufacturers Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US:+1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245